When it comes to strains, sativas are the more energetic, lively options. These types of cannabis are known for producing effects that are stimulating and uplifting. If you’re someone who is constantly on the go and looking for a strain that will give you energy and get you excited about the day ahead, a sativa might be right for you. Read on to learn more.
What is a Sativa Plant?
A sativa plant is known for producing strong, heavy yields of dense buds that smell of citrus, lemon and kiwi. The strain is best known for its uplifting and energetic effects, which are perfect for those looking to maximize their day. Sativas are known for having a very clearheaded, energizing high that is usually accompanied by a feeling of clarity and reduced anxiety. Sativas can vary depending on the growing process and the conditions the plant is cultivated in. For example, some sativas are grown with tropical temperatures and high humidity, while other varieties are grown indoors with a lower temperature and lower humidity.
Benefits of Sativas
- Increased Focus: With a higher concentration of CBD and CBN in sativas, these strains are known for increasing focus. You’ll be able to focus on your work with increased clarity and get a lot done.
- Decreased Stress: Since stress is a big factor in both mental and physical health, it’s important to let off some steam every now and then. When you’re under too much pressure, it’s easy to forget to enjoy the little things, like a sunny day or the smell of rain. A sativa strain can help you relax and let go of some of the stress you’re feeling.
- Better Sleep: CBD and CBN are known to help with sleep by reducing anxiety and inhibiting brain activity, making them a great choice if you’ve recently had a long day.
- More Creative: CBD and CBN are both present in sativas, so they’re known to increase creativity. This is great news for all of you artists out there who need to get your creative juices flowing but are feeling too tired to do so.
Side Effects of Sativas
- Dry Mouth: Because this strain is known for increasing focus, it can also cause dry mouth. If you have a habit of drinking a lot of water, this could become a problem for you. Dry mouth syndrome can also happen while under the influence of other substances, so make sure to let your doctor know if you experience it while using cannabis.
- Increased Heart Rate: The elevated heart rate associated with sativas can make it difficult to exercise. Make sure to adjust your workout schedule accordingly and avoid using heavy machinery if you have a tendency to get too hot while exercising.
- Dry Eyes – Dry eyes are also a common side effect of consuming a high-THC sativa. Dry eye syndrome occurs when the levels of messenger molecules in your eyes drop, which can lead to blurry vision and eye redness. Dry eyes can be treated with drinking water, wearing eye drops, or by trying a sativa-friendly moisturizer.
- Indigestion – Some people experience an increased sense of indigestion when consuming a high-THC sativa. This can often be treated by staying hydrated, consuming natural anti-anxiety foods and drinks, and/or reducing your body temperature.
Differences Between Sativa and Indica Strains
It is one of the most common questions that is being asked these days. There are people who have no idea what is a sativa strain or what is an indica strain. Let’s find out the differences between sativas and indicas.
- Sativas are known for their uplifting and energetic effects, while indicas are known for their heavy and calming effects.
- Sativas are known for their higher levels of THC, the cannabinoid responsible for the psychoactive effects. Indicas, on the other hand, are known to have lower levels of THC.
- Sativas are shorter and lighter in smell, while indicas tend to be longer and have a musky smell.
- Sativas are known to be more common in warmer climates. Indicas are known to be more common in colder climates.
Sativas are the more energetic, lively options. These types of cannabis are known for producing effects that are stimulating and uplifting. If you’re someone who is constantly on the go and looking for a strain that will give you energy and get you excited about the day ahead, a sativa might be right for you. These strains are great for daytime use and can be used to combat the effects of stress and help you relax. Visit Budcargo.net online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.