Cannabis is a popular method of consuming marijuana. It can be ingested in a variety of ways, including as an oil, food, drink, or vapor. The edible form of cannabis is becoming more and more popular every day. It’s easy to make edibles at home without the help of any special equipment and can prove to be a cost-effective way to consume cannabis on a regular basis. To learn how to infuse cannabis into your food, read on!
Why infuse cannabis into your food?
Cannabis can be consumed a variety of ways. For some, smoking is the best way to enjoy cannabis. While others may prefer edibles, vaping, or dabbing. No matter what you prefer, infused foods are a great way to enjoy cannabis on a regular basis.
In the past few years, edible food has become quite popular with cannabis users. In fact, people have been infusing cannabis into their food for centuries! And if you have a sweet tooth like most people do, it’s understandable why you might want to try it out.
More ways to infuse cannabis into your food at home.
One of the most popular ways to infuse cannabis into food is by making cannabutter. This type of butter is infused with ground up cannabis leaves and can be used in a variety of recipes for appetizers, entrees, or desserts. Here are the steps to make cannabutter at home:
- Please the cannabis on a baking sheet in the oven for 40 mins at 240 degrees, turning every once in a while to make sure it is baked evenly. This step is known as the decarboxylation process to activate the THC in the cannabis.
- In a saucepan, boil 4 cups of water. (or 2 cups if you are using 1/2 oz of cannabis)
- When the water is boiling, place 2 cups of butter per 1 oz of cannabis ( or 1 cup of butter if you are using 1/2 oz of cannabis)
- Once the butter is melted, add the cannabis
- Put it on very low heat, let it cook for 3 hours
- The mixture is done when the mix turns from water to and thick texture
- When the mixture is done, use a double layer cheesecloth to strain the butter
- Let cool for an hour and place in the fridge
What to do with cannabutter
Here are some ideas on where you can use cannabutter
- Pasta sauces
- Mac and Cheese
Cannabutter is the most popular way to use edibles. You can use it to make baked cannabis-infused foods such as cookies and brownies or you can use it with any of your meals. When eating edibles, its important to remember that it takes 30-60 minutes before you start to feel the effects. If you haven’t felt the effects of cannabis after this time, just wait it out a little longer as everyone reacts differently to cannabis. If you are ready to try cannabis-infused foods at home, visit Budcargo.net online dispensary and get your cannabis flowers now