Today, many people have grown more aware of the benefits of natural remedies and personal care products. This has led to an increase in the demand for skin care products that are free from artificial fragrances, dyes, irritants, and chemicals. The growing demand for natural skin care products has also led to an increase in cannabis-infused research. After all, not only is it notoriously useful as a medicine and plant source, but it can also go a long way in maintaining and improving the quality of our skin. That’s why we’re taking a closer look at cannabis-infused topical creams and why you should too!
What Is A Topical Cream?
A topical cream is a skincare product that you apply to your skin. They’re usually formulated with natural ingredients that can help improve your skin’s texture, tone, and clarity. On top of that, topical creams are usually meant for localized use only. This means that you shouldn’t apply it around the eyes, on your lips, or on your genitals. That’s because it’s not designed for those areas. And like most other skin products, topical creams can be used to treat a number of skin issues, including psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, and acne.
How To Use Cannabis-Based Topical Creams
Cannabis-infused topical creams are applied in the same way as other topical creams. However, you’ll have to take note of the following when applying it to your skin:
- Cannabis-infused topical creams are very potent and concentrated, so you’ll have to apply the product very sparingly.
- You’ll have to wait at least an hour before bathing or swimming.
- You’ll want to avoid applying it to sensitive areas such as your eyes, mouth, and genitals.
- You can also store the product in a cool and dry place for future use.
Benefits Of Using Cannabis-Based Topical Creams
- Skin Protection: The antioxidants found in cannabis have been shown to protect skin against UV damage, reducing the risk of skin cancer.
- Skin Health: Cannabinoids in cannabis have been shown to be useful in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema, as well as other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Skin Clearing: Edibles, oils and creams can help reduce acne and blemishes, and improve skin clarity.
- Skin Tightening: A range of cannabinoids has been shown to have anti-aging effects, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Antibacterial: Plant cannabinoids have been found to be strong anti-bacterial agents, useful in preventing and treating infection of the skin.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Cannabinoids are known to have anti-inflammatory properties, useful for reducing pain, discomfort and swelling.
- Sexual Health: Cannabinoids could potentially be used to treat sexual health issues, such as impotence and low libido.
Topical Cannabis-Based Topical Creams For Dry Skin
Cannabinoids are known to be hydrating agents, so it’s no wonder that topical creams for dry skin are so effective. When applied topically, cannabinoids can penetrate the skin and moisturize it from the inside. This can help reduce skin roughness, increase elasticity and improve the appearance of wrinkles. It can also help heal dry skin.
Topical Cannabis-Based Topical Creams For Oily Skin
Oily skin may look great on the outside, but on the inside, it may be left feeling flat and dull. When people with oily skin are subjected to harsh cleansers or skincare products that are too cleansing, they may end up with acne or enlarged pores. Cannabinoids can provide a natural solution for oily skin types. They can balance the PH balance of the skin and reduce acne, blackheads and oily breakouts.
Cannabis is known to have a number of health benefits, making it an ideal addition to your skincare routine. Topical creams are an easy way to reap the benefits of cannabinoids while protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. It’s important to note that while topical cannabinoids are great for your skin, they won’t give you any psychoactive effects. Cannabis-infused topical creams are a great alternative to conventional skincare products. They’re easy to use, easy to find, and are proven to improve the health of your skin. With so many great options, it’s easy to see why so many people are turning to topical cannabis products. Visit Budcargo.net online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.