Many of you have likely heard about the new trend of consuming cannabis, also known as “Wake and Bake.” This term is used to describe how people take their first hit of weed in the morning before heading out to start their day. Instead of waiting until later in the evening or even at night, we can now have our first hit whenever it’s most convenient for us. With that being said, what is wake and bake? How does it work exactly? Keep reading to learn more about this new way to consume cannabis.
How does wake and bake work?
Wake and Bake is when you smoke cannabis in the morning before you head out for the day. This can be accomplished in a few different ways. You can roll a joint or blunt, place the bud in your pipe, or even make a cannabis-infused smoothie. Once you’ve consumed your cannabis, you’ll feel a sense of euphoria or “high” throughout the day. If you’re trying to wake and bake for the first time, it’s important to remember that cannabis is a drug and will alter your thinking and behaviour. Be sure to avoid risky situations that could put you or others in danger, and do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you follow these simple rules, you can use cannabis safely and responsibly.
Advantages of Wake and Bake
- Cannabis is Legal in Canada: Wake and Bake is a great option if you’re living in a country where cannabis is legal. You can start your day off with a toke of goodness and make the most of your newfound freedom.
- More Convenient Than Waiting Until Later: You can’t argue with the convenience of waking and baking. You no longer have to worry about being impaired when you need to get things done.
- No Need to Hide Marijuana: As cannabis is now legal in Canada, many people are trying wake and bake. Why would you want to hide what you’re doing when it’s now legal? You can light up when you want, go outside when you want, and still get your work done without worrying about how your colleagues might react.
- Save Money: If you’re living in a Country where cannabis is legal, then you know that it can be quite expensive. Baking your own weed saves you the cost of buying pre-rolls and other edibles, which can add up quickly.
- Avoid the High of State Lines: Wake and Bake is great for avoiding the “high” of state lines. If you live in a country where cannabis is illegal, you can now enjoy that high without worrying about the consequences.
Wake and Bake is a really exciting concept that allows people to use cannabis whenever they want, wherever they want, and without any legal repercussions. This method of consuming cannabis is especially great for those who live in countries where it is currently legal. This trend is also a great option for those who would like to consume cannabis but don’t have the time to wait until evening to feel the effects. For many people, Wake and Bake is a much more convenient option than waiting until late at night to get high.